Wednesday, September 21, 2005


This hotel room might look okay but it's the room from hell!

Getting to Chicago on the 19th was a challenge. I thought it was going to be a relaxing flight there and a site survey at Berwyn. I was definately wrong. Our plane was delayed an hour leaving. We finally got going but you know how cramped coach is. My knees were jammed into the seat in front of me. They had to make these seats for someone 5'9 or less. Anyway, the lady in front of me decided she wanted to put her seat back the entire flight. I made it as uncomfortable as possible for her. She refuesed to raise it. I hope she eats some bad food where ever she was headed. Anyway, the flight landed and we had to wait 30-45 minutes for a parking slot. The airplane running on one engine doesn't supply enough power to fully cool the cabin so it got a bit warmer.
We finally get our bags and rental car. That was another challenge. Every car was dirty and/or smelly. We finally found an acceptable one. A Malibu. I'll take pictures later.

We get to the hotel and it STINKS. I blame charles for this. He chose the hotel. That's what I get for listening to him. NEVER, EVER stay at an Extended Stay America! It smelled like paint thinner, fish, and ass! I get to my non smoking room and it smelled like someone smoked 20 packs in it!

The Hallway to Hell

The other problems I had with this room were;
The shower didn't drain properly and the water pressure sucked so the tub filled up.
The stopper in the bathroom sink wouldn't open so the sink filled up with water. I had to brush my teeth at the kitchen sink.
You had to jiggle the handle on the toilet to make it stop running water
The air conditioner in the room didn't work well.
Motorcycles dribing around in the parking lot early in the morning
the smoke/fire alarm went off for 30 seconds very early in the morning because of a problem with the system.
the TV control didnt work


The internet connection didn't work (Plus they charged $4 for it)
Only one light in the room worked
The people who stayed in the room next to me were getting it on. "Oh papi! Yes daddy! OH! in my ass!"
They woke up at 5am and did it again.

Needless to say, we switched hotel rooms. I'll update this when I get back tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home